Let go of your fears. Have some fun. Come and play with us.
Class will be:
Friday 7-10pm , Saturday/Sunday 10-4pm
- Work through improvisational exercises that focus on the connection with the audience as well as deep emotional connectivity;
- Work through exercises in which students have time to prepare work in groups and be critiqued;
- Learn about the history of various forms of clown as well as the ubiquity of the clown figure in modern performance;
- Experience our unique classes, which have been designed to inspire actors, performers, improvisers, comics, and anyone who dares to let go and go deep!
- Perform exercises and improvisations are carefully constructed to build skills and techniques that are applicable to many differing performance venues and disciplines, including stage, on-camera, comedy, improv, circus – and of course, life;
- Receive individual attention and targeted challenges from a world expert in the art form;
- Engage in classes that are disciplined, rigorous, and great fun.
Mike Funt is the Artistic Director of the internationally-touring, multi award-winning clown troupe Four Clowns. Additionally, Funt travels the world leading workshops in clown, mask, and circus arts, and has taught workshops in China, India, Japan, and all over the … Continue reading Mike Funt